kanger.dev covers Data Science, Machine Learning, Ai, and Cloud Computing.
We love working with quality writers who are passionate about knowledge-sharing.
We welcome writers to propose up-to-date content and Tutorials, mainly focused on the Developer and Tech Community.
For contextual advertising, please refer to Caffeinate page for more information.
We accept technically sound articles of general interest that provide meaningful insights, supported by references and compelling images/charts/data visualizations.
By Submitting your ideas or tutorials, you can get key feedback about your work and network with our Partners or integrate with the community.
The article should be of a minimum of 1200 words (longer articles will be considered if especially interesting)
- We are always interested in high-quality articles.
- Please include 2-3 interesting images in the topic's context.
- We only access your content via Google Docs, Dropbox Papers, SimpleNote and Evernote.
- We only accept non-commercial infographics.
- We prefer submissions via Google Forms.
- Sharing a link to your GitHub or Gravatar profile helps us to provide credits.
- We will respond within 7-business days.
You will remain the only owner of your work and request an edit once every quarter or have us delete it after 6 months only.