Deep Learning is one of the growing fields and learning the important concepts requires a solid foundation and conducive learning platform for intellectual growth.
In this article, we have stacked all the Top Deep Learning Courses from leading Educators to help you learn and gain Machine Learning skills.
Strong background in mathematics is required for deep learning and if you need a refresher or learn the basics, then this article about Mathematics for Deep Learning will help you gain proficiency.
Let's dive in...
Best Deep Learning Courses from Notable Educators
We have bookmarked all the best deep learning courses based on educators in this resource article and we will keep it updated.
You can also download this compilation through Google Sheets.
Udacity is a perfect platform of choice for deep learning.
We have added only one course in this section and it is simply best based on the comprehensive curriculum and student rating data points.
- Deep Learning Nanodegree Program
- Natural Language Processing Course
- Become a Self-Driving Car Engineer
- Edge AI for IoT Developers
Coursera is one of the best platforms for learning Deep Learning.
It is an open online course provider founded in 2012 by Stanford University computer science professors Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller.
Coursera works with world-leading educators, universities and other organizations to offer Deep Learning Courses.
Deep Learning Course by Andrew NG is undoubtedly the best.
Thanks to the excellent ability of Andrew Ng and to his team of experienced and qualified instructors for simplifying complex aspects of Deep Learning into intuitive and easy-to-learn concepts.
- Deep Learning Specialization
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- TensorFlow 2 for Deep Learning Specialization
- Probabilistic Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2
- Building Deep Learning models with TensorFlow
DataCamp is a very good online education platform where anyone can learn lots of important skills from basic programming concepts to advanced skills such as data science and machine learning.
The Deep Learning courses from DataCamp are taught by experienced and qualified Instructors in AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Science.
- Introduction to Deep Learning in Python
- Introduction to TensorFlow in R
- Introduction to Deep Learning with Keras
- Introduction to Deep Learning with PyTorch Course
- Advanced Deep Learning with Keras
- Natural Language Generation in Python
- Image processing with keras in Python
Udemy, Inc. is an American massive open online course provider aiming to help the learners upgrade skills at an affordable price.
Udemy works with over 50,000 Expert Instructors and has over 40M students enrolled.
With a simple learning platform, you can easily understand the key concepts of Machine Learning applications through the guided lectures and also learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R with Data Science Experts.
- Deep Learning A-Z: Hands-on Artificial Neural Networks
- Data Science: Deep Learning and Neural Networks in Python
- Deep Learning Prerequisites: The Numpy Stack in Python
- Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python
- Unsupervised Deep Learning in Python
- Deep Learning: GANs and Variational Auto-encoders
- Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python
- Deep Learning: Recurrent Neural Networks in Python
- TensorFlow 2.0: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Modern Deep Learning in Python
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0
- Deep Learning with Python and Keras
- Deep Learning: Advanced NLP and RNNs
edX is an American massive open online course provider created by Harvard and MIT.
They host online university-level courses in a wide range of disciplines to a worldwide student body, including some courses at no charge.
We have stacked one Deep Learning Course from the Notable University on edX.
Your Guide to Deep Learning
Thanks for checking out this resource article so far.
If you like the Deep Learning courses in this article, then please share them with your friends and colleagues.
If you have questions or feedback, then please get in touch with the feedback form.
Thanks for making it to the end
kanger.dev is supported by our audience. If you decide to enroll for an online course, we may earn affiliate commissions from buying links on this site.